Coaching skills are in high demand and compliment formal training OR act as an alternative to it. VIP members looking to develop their skills in their area often ask where to get qualified.
Our Coach-Co-ordinator, Andonella Thomson has created a list of providers with help from attendees of our Coaches catch-Up Meetings.
- ILM – body for coaching
- Association for Coaching –body for coaching
These area good starting point for anyone wishing to get a training qualification.
Others work checking out to develop your skills include:
- InstituteofCounselling.org.uk (seems very cost effective – charity)
- Acorn Principles Plus
- Henley Business School
- Erickson International (https://erickson.edu/organizational-coaching)
- Henley Business School – Reading Uni
- Coaching Academy (https://www.the-coaching-academy.com/free-coaching-course/index.php?sr=ppc&nw=search&kw=coaching%20academy&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI78qTsJ_l8wIV5OjtCh0sfACuEAAYASAAEgJ54_D_BwE). Free intro session
- Animas (https://www.animascoaching.com/)