It allows you to learn in the flow of work via:
Online courses, practical tips and How to Guides to hone your skills on a just-in-time basis
Access to new exercises, ideas and resources to refresh your work and save you time
Regular formal and informal live CPD events to make personal development easier
Having your questions answered quickly by a group of peers, allowing you to tap into others’ experience
Have full access our On-Demand Learning Hub for 12 months for just £549 + VAT.
To Develop Yourself…
- Automatic enrolment on the following online courses offered by the Training Designer’s Club:
- Design Training in Six Simple Steps
- MASTER your Training Design
- Design a Session Plan
- Automatic invitation to join ten live 90-minute Lunch n Learn Sessions each year, focusing on topics relevant for training designers, managers and consultants
- 24+ How To Guides
- 50+ Practical Top Tip Videos
- Free recordings of webinars and past Lunch n Learn events covering topics such as virtual training, gamification and PowerPoint
- Free Guides to Induction, Evaluating Training, taking a Design Brief and Maximising your Training Budget
- Access to a specially curated online magazine to keep you up to date with the latest thinking
- The option to join a monthly Coaches Catch-Up session (if coaching is part of your role) to hone your skills
- Automatic invitation to pop-up events that occur in response to demand (such as trialling new tech and apps)
- 50% off attendance on live or accredited programmes
To Make your job easier…
- Access to a resource bank containing over 200 exercises, handouts and templates
- The opportunity to join WEEKLY Designer Drop-In sessions: An agile problem-solving/group coaching session to tackle practical design (and delivery) issues relating to training.
- 20% off ready-written Power Hour Materials (which sell for £65 or £125 each)
- Inclusion in community discussion groups on WhatsApp or Facebook to get just-in-time advice from your peers
- A regular newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything
Want access for more than one person?
Add extra colleagues for just £250 each.
So if there are 3 of you, the total cost will be £1,049 which is less than £350 each for 12 months of unlimited access.
Note: Access to the Agile Learning Hub must be renewed each year for access to resources and events to continue.