Whether you design learning and development at a strategic level, or are firmly rooted in the creation of session plans and learning resources, The Training Designer’s Club is perfect for you.
We are an on-line community where learning professionals at any level can chat, share, practice and learn from each other to continuously develop as we complete real-life training projects
THE TRAINING DESIGNER'S CLUB IS FOR YOU IF...
You are the only person responsible for Training, Learning and Development in your organisation OR part of a small team and want to tap into a wider professional network to encourage growth
You wish you had a team to bounce ideas around with to spark your creativity or sense-check your thinking
You need solutions or resources QUICKLY to allow you to be more agile in delivering L&D solutions
You want to learn to design face-to-face or virtual training that engages people and transfer to the workplace
You have recently moved into an L&D role from a different part of the business and need practical guidance to develop your natural talent
You want to make sure that your approach to L&D is up to date, so would love the opportunity to refresh your skills and share ideas with other training professionals
You want to continuously develop in an informal way and build relationships with other L&D professionals
How do you need Support?
Learn To Design Training?
- Self-paced courses
- Live virtual programmes
- How To Guides
- Lunch n Learn Sessions
A Virtual L&D Team?
- Be part of a real community
- Enjoy weekly Designer Drop-Ins to bounce ideas off others
- Lively Facebook and WhatsApp group to get answers to your questions QUICKLY
- FREE monthly Lunch n Learn Sessions to develop yourself
- FREE monthly Coaches Catch-Ups to enhance your coaching practice
- Access the Training Resources Bank to be more agile
- Enjoy a safe space to try things out BEFORE you go live
- Discounted ready-written Power Hour Training materials to save you heaps of time
- Free and PAYG Resources
- How To Guides
- Lunch n Learn recordings
- Top Tip videos
- The Training Design Podcast