Whether you design learning and development at a strategic level, or are firmly rooted in the creation of session plans and learning resources, The Training Designer’s Club is perfect for you.
We are an on-line community where learning professionals at any level can chat, share and learn from each other.
THE TRAINING DESIGNER'S CLUB IS FOR YOU IF...
You are the only person responsible for Training, Learning and Development in your organisation OR part of a small team and want to tap into a wider professional network to encourage growth
You wish you had a team to bounce ideas around with to spark your creativity or sense-check your thinking
You need solutions or resources QUICKLY to allow you to be more agile in delivering L&D solutions
You want to learn to design face-to-face or virtual training that engages people and transfer to the workplace
You have recently moved into an L&D role from a different part of the business and need practical guidance to develop your natural talent
You want to make sure that your approach to L&D is up to date, so would love the opportunity to refresh your skills and share ideas with other training professionals
You want to continuously develop in an informal way and build relationships with other L&D professionals
How do you need Support?
Learn To Design Training?
- Self-paced courses
- Live virtual programmes
- How To Guides
- Lunch n Learn Sessions
A Virtual L&D Team?
- Be part of a real community
- Enjoy weekly Designer Drop-Ins to bounce ideas off others
- Lively Facebook and WhatsApp group to get answers to your questions QUICKLY
- FREE monthly Lunch n Learn Sessions to develop yourself
- FREE monthly Coaches Catch-Ups to enhance your coaching practice
- Access the Training Resources Bank to be more agile
- Enjoy a safe space to try things out BEFORE you go live
- Discounted ready-written Power Hour Training materials to save you heaps of time
- Free and PAYG Resources
- How To Guides
- Lunch n Learn recordings
- Top Tip videos
- The Training Design Podcast