Do you want to make training design QUICKER, EASIER and LESS STRESSFUL?
There isn’t a lot of support around for the lone learning and development professional. If you're the entire L&D team OR running your own business, it can be hard.
With no-one to bounce ideas around with, ask for guidance or share resources with, things can feel twice as hard.
The Training Designer’s Club is a learning community and resource centre that aims to give lone L&D professionals all the benefits of being in a team, by provide on-demand practical support and development. Regardless of your level of experience, you'll find a generous virtual team in our VIP membership to help you to generate ideas, find inspiration, overcome blocks to creativity, short-cut the design process and design training more efficiently.
Whether you design learning and development at a strategic level, or are firmly rooted in the creation of session plans and learning resources, The Training Designer’s Club is perfect for you.
We are a virtual learning community where L&D professionals at any level can chat, share, practice and learn from each other to continuously develop as we complete real-life training projects
THE TRAINING DESIGNER'S CLUB IS FOR YOU IF...
You are the only person responsible for Training, Learning and Development in your organisation OR part of a small team and want to tap into a wider professional network to encourage growth
You wish you had a team to bounce ideas around with to spark your creativity or sense-check your thinking
You need solutions or resources QUICKLY to allow you to be more agile in delivering L&D solutions
You want to learn to design face-to-face or virtual training that engages people and transfer to the workplace
You have recently moved into an L&D role from a different part of the business and need practical guidance to develop your natural talent
You want to make sure that your approach to L&D is up to date, so would love the opportunity to refresh your skills and share ideas with other training professionals
You want to continuously develop in an informal way and build relationships with other L&D professionals
What would help you the most?
Learn To Design Training?per month
- Practical Assistance via:
- Self-paced courses
- How To Guides
- Lunch n Learn Sessions
- Plus the option to enrol on Live virtual programmes when they run
A Virtual L&D Team?per month
- Be part of a real community
- Weekly Designer Drop-Ins to get new ideas
- Lively Facebook and WhatsApp group to get answers to your questions QUICKLY
- FREE monthly Lunch n Learn Sessions to develop yourself
- FREE monthly Coaches Catch-Ups to enhance your coaching practice
- Access the Training Resources Bank to be more agile
- Enjoy a safe space to try things out BEFORE you go live
- Discounted ready-written Power Hour Training materials to save you heaps of time
Agile All-Inclusive SolutionsAnnual
- Perfect for employed L&D professionals
- Develop your skills via online courses, practical tips and How to Guides
- Access new exercises, ideas and resources to refresh your work and save you time
- Regular formal and informal live CPD events to make personal development easier
- Tap into others’ experience as and when you need it
- Get ready-written training materials at a discounted price saving you time and money
OR Download specific free and low-cost resources including:
Webinar and Lunch n Learn recordings, How to Guides, Top-Tip videos and ebooks as you need them. Browse our collection
Join Us for Online Lunch & Learn
If you're still not quite sure whether VIP Membership is for you, our monthly online Lunch & Learn sessions are now open on a Pay As You Go basis for non members!
Our next session is
5-D Training Design
Why not buy an ANNUAL PASS and get automatic invitations to every Lunch n Learn for the next 12 months? As an annual pass holder, you:
Don't need to remember to book - you'll be invited to attend
Will automatically be sent the recording of the sessions - even if you don't register (handy if something you didn't think would be useful suddenly is a couple of months later)
Will get priority booking if we need to limit numbers as interest grows (particularly for interactive sessions)
Don't need to go through the checkout every single time, saving you all that faff. Just one click and you're in.
Get a FREE recording of a past session to say thank you.