Learn how to create more effective and productive training sessions by using social-neuroscience in understanding our diverse ways of thinking and behaviour.
This session will focus on the benefits of understanding diverse ways of thinking and behaving, understanding your own self-awareness as a trainer and that of others, in order to create session plans that resonate and speak to us all.
• Understanding our own thinking preferences as a trainer
• Understanding our own behavioural preferences as a trainer
• Planning a session for all and one that doesn’t just speak to you
• Understanding what different behavioural attributes may look like in the training room
• Planning activities that speak to a range of behavioural preferences
Anna Marsden is Certified Associate for Emergenetics (a tool to help greater self-awareness, enhance communication and build more productive workplaces using socio-neuroscience), and is a proud LGBTQ+ Awareness Trainer with a passion for equality, diversity, inclusivity.
Please ensure that you register before 11am on 27th to guarantee joining instructions arriving in time for the session (AND CHECK YOUR spam FOLDER!).