From Concept to Creation... Want to know how others design training?
- Ever wondered if you're designing training properly?
- Interested to know how does your design compare to other peoples?
- Are you missing a trick or making it more difficult than it should be?
- Are you frustrated when other people don't 'get' your design?
You're probably not doing anything wrong, but equally, if you've never been shown how to design training, you may be making it harder work than it needs to be.
So whilst you may not need TRAINING in training design, a little bit of guidance would be useful.
Wouldn't it be great to lift the lid and see how other people go about training design and what they produce?
Would having the opportunity to discuss good practice and learn from other practitioners be helpful to you?
Well now you can!
Join us for 4 Round Table Discussions, each covering a specific stage of training design:
- Bringing content to life
- Detailed Design (Creating materials)
These 90-minute sessions aren't training courses. They are a structured OPEN discussion between professionals who are willing to share their experiences. Be a part of it on:
- Tuesday 23rd November 10.00-11.30
- Thursday 25th November 10.00-11.30
- Tuesday 30th November 10.00-11.30
- Thursday 2nd December 10.00-11.30
In addition to the sessions, you'll be part of a private cohort that can continue the discussion between sessions and share resources via GiraffePad.
It may be that you have LOTS of experience and good practice to share in one area, and less in another, but that's OK. the aim of these round table discussions is that everyone gives and receives useful advice.
So if you want to get real-world advice and inspiration from real L&D practitioners, Book your place now.
Only 16 places available (priority given to VIP members)
£80 (£50 to VIP Members - discount automatically applied at the checkout)